Saturday 27 December 2008

Some things

Yesterday evening I was really sad.
Cuz u know... I have ill parets and they are not so young.
And the quetion is: will they live until I keep my diplom? to see one day my children?
It s so a bad thing i know...
but when I was a little girl... I never thought about it.. it was "normal" live in this situation. But now, i'm never at home.. and I worry a lot about..

lets me speak about something happier!! =)
Today (my god is so coler than yesterday) is my last day in TI and then.. home sweet home!!! I hope only that this night doesn't com the snow....
And at the evening I have a dinner with my ex cllege class..

But now? What do I do now?
Of course, I keep 13903820197402 clothes and I go out to search my fashion magazines <3 3ll3 and Fl@ir and V0gu3 =)
I survived without for a couple of days.. but now i neeeeeed absolutly it!
ehehhehe
No, I'm not a fashion victim. It's just that i have anything to read, nly the stuff that i have to .. learn.. so a magazine... that i like very much.. can do the difference!
So, I go!

Have a nice saturday! And.. please... do something!! :D

B&B
A.

Ps.. I miss ..

No comments:

Post a Comment