Saturday 27 December 2008

Ipod top 10

I know that can be...
But the stuff and things that are here, are very important for me :)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Now I want to show my favourites somgs..
VoilĂ  the top 10 in my ip0d:

1. Elegy for Dunkirk - Dario Marianelli (he's my favourite artist)

2. Adagio - Secret Garden (my ex music for ice skating.. it was really superb..)
3. La piovra - Ennio Morricone (my second favourite)
4. Assassin's Tango - John Powell
5. That's Amore - Frank Sinatra
6.
Suddently I see - Ugly Betty Soundtrack
7. El Capitalismo - Gotan Project
8. Le Mepris - Georges Delerue
9. Turn me On - Nora Jones
10. Black & Gold - Sam Sparro

Obviously every song hat its own meaning ;) Ok.. Its time to eat! Byebye A. Ps.. in the next post --> a special video! (if i understand how it works...)

No comments:

Post a Comment