Friday 26 December 2008

Xmas day

Good morning people!
Well.. thx to all x the greetings!!!
but Xmas 08 is already went!
And my man... where i my man? ehehhe
No stop joking!

If people followed my ... we can say... ex blog in msn space, we can recall my critics towards society, pilitics, and why not...the simple everyday life.
Actually I rellay want do a observation about the p0l1ce here... but i thought... It xmas time.. why should I be so sour now, too?

So, be patient and wait :D eheh

Yesterdey I didn't want to go out.. but at the end I sayd.. "A., u go never out! my god... please do something social!!!" soooo.. I said YES!
We, I and G., have been to Vanilla, and.. OMG...
his is the last time that I go, rellay!
The people... the location.. the air... AHHHHHHHHH
and my favourite exit.... "WHAT IS THIS?!"
SG is totally nicer and... especially the people.. there's no comparison between Ticino and this little piece of paradise...
And my flat... I miss my flat.. My panorama... My tranquility...
And... ya, U KNOW WHAT :)

Let's go to study BWL KK.
Enjoy the day... don't eat too much (I lost wight, too XD )
And... Baci baci

I<3u
A.

ps... i have to say a special thx to D.
Little I'm so sorry about what appened between us! but now I'm totally sure that u are the best =)
Ti voglio bene and.. thx for all! And remember that I'm alway here, 4u, (especially xU), although I cannot teletrasport myself in Ticino when u need it... but.. speake can be usefull! And I know something about it....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Honey, how are you?
    I want to say you thanks for the beautiful evening/night yesterday. I'm very happy.
    I'm sure that our friendship will became better and better... I love you, and you know that I'm here if you have a problem.
    Kiss
    D.

    ReplyDelete