Wednesday 24 December 2008

WHERE IS MY MAN?!



Bad Bad Bad Santa Claus!
I asked a MAN!
not different types of linings for the bed!
But it can be very useful..
With...
mhh.. some candels....
mhh.... other candels.. who said to santa Claus that i'm crazy for candels??!?! my god! eheheh My other secret!
Mhh... oh!!! lingerie! yess :D
and... mhh..
My phone.. (Prada)
a television...(uhh!! with WII!! <3<3)
Champagne! :D
a... what?!?!
pijama?
ok..
and make-up
a bag (wow!)
some films

but... WHERE IS MY MAN? WHERE?
ok i do a crisi..a big giant crisis now!
buuuu
buuuuuuuuuuu :D ajajaja
no please...i'm not so desperate... i was waiting for soooo long x a man..i can still wait a long time!!!

Baci!
A.
Ps... if a someone.. is interested...my number is... 07***"**"+%+*&%"+&/ :D
ahhahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment