Saturday 31 January 2009

Happy go Lucky

Hi people, welcome back..and I(!) am back
unfortunately i returned home...u know that i don't like stay here.. and yesterday someone has recalled me WHY i don't like stay here.
I just desire to say all my disappointment...
really. And it's a little bit a scandal, that in 10 hours that i was here, i already wanted to return home, my new home sweet home.

Anyway... the exames i really hope that I did all good... i love this school, really. and i worked a lot.
Some people thought that i couldn't do this. For the language, and that i was alone, i live alone, and all..
but i deostrated what i can do.
so... voilĂ !

Have a nice weekend,
"XOXO"
A.

ps... i hope that D come this evening,cuz, baby ;) i really want to see u bella!
I miss u!
And i'm so megamega happy that M and A come here! to do carnevale with me!! omg! ehehhe :)
i love u! sooo much much much ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment