Monday 26 January 2009

About the state

After the news about the resignation of the island premier i begin to think...
what does it mean a resignation?
that a premien cannot more "save the situation"? but in this cane.. who can do it? if a man is a premier, it normally means that he has the capacity to govern a state. but when this man cannot do something to save its state, 2ho can do something?
if a man do te resignation, it doesn't mean that the situation is a bigbig s***?
and if its so... who can the state go out of from this crisis?

unfortunately i have no answer


ps... please, answer to my new question -->>>> thx

1 comment:

  1. I don't know... I really don't know...
    I think that there is so much people, who prefer to escape form problems, instead of solve them.

    I love you
    kiss
    D.

    ReplyDelete