Wednesday 31 December 2008

A. passion(s) and a little big secret

Today was a shopping day, too (like yesterday :D )
What did i buy?
ehhehe..

we begin from the beginning.. (ehhe my english.. nc)
there are so much things that i love very very much,,, and there are some things that make me crazy:

*at the third position: hair circle (i have 25-30 different kind...)
*at the second position: music (the good music, of course!)
*at the FIRST POSITION: ehehhe :P Lingerie xD
Every day can i buy new underwears.. but not something like "CK" .. i don't like it...
My favourites are:
- Intimissimi (italian)
- Agent Provocateur (<3)
- La Perla
But tehre is a loooong list ehehhe
I know that i have nobody to show it.. but i think that a girl can feel very good with herself when she wear something sexy, everyday (not to go to migros..but... ehehe)
No one should necessary see it!!! On the contrary... it's like a secret.
So wear something sexy can be good for the humor!
What do u think about it?
(this question is for the girls... cuz the men i think that alway agree, when a girl always something sexy wears ... isn't so?)

Now I just want to say... happy new year people!! i know that it is a little bit soon... but i think that i don't write more for tonight!
so...
happyyyyyyyyyyy go lucky (?what?)
Enjoy all.. don't drink to much.. and remember to wear something (sexy) and RED ... bring luck!! doesn't it? ehehe

Baci & Abbracci :P
A.

1 comment:

  1. Hi My little,

    I returned at "the city" only now... I made a big relaxing bath, and then I came to read the A. Blog... what sadness when I read "I'm so sad" and I wasn't here to phone you or to write you... I'm so sorry. I hope now is better.

    You don't know how I envy you about sexy underwear... I really can't wear sexy lingerie because my body isn't suitable to that.
    I hope that I will wear it on the future... when my breast will be like a breast (and not like a table =P )...

    I love you....
    Bye bye
    D.

    ReplyDelete