Thursday 4 June 2009

About me and my Apartement

Buona sera!
how are u?
I'm reeeeeally mega mega fine.

yesterday was a little bit a BIG stress. I organized a dinner for 10 and i cooked all:
- apero with varoius kind of canapes (like bruschette, etctec)

- pasta with differents sauces (all done by me) (pesto and tomato sauce <3)
- meat - 2 different desserts
- 2 diff. boule
I looooove to cook, lovelovelove. unfort
unately i am always alone, at home, here in sg. and for this reason i don't cook always for me. it s really boooring... so...
and i love to organize dinner, parties, etcetc. if u want some help, u know where u can find me ghghhg :)

And now about my home sweet home.
I know that it's a little bit crazy..like when i put my books in order of heught and kind... but all my apartment rooms have a specific colour:
- blue and withe for my bedroom
- for the kitchen no... ehehhe
- liingroom: red red red red and black
- bathroom
sometimes red, always green and yellow.

With my life i'm enough ordered and i thought, today, that maybe it's like that because i have to balance my megamega interior caos... :D what for a psycology xD ahahahhaha

Now i keep an apero, all alone 8) i'm not alcoholik.... -__- but i like champagne, and a glass of champagne or prosecco every evening... can only do well. isn't so? I know... that i m always right ehehhe


Baxbax
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment