Tuesday 5 May 2009

GG/BB and the wanted Summer that doesn't come...

Hello hello!
ohhhh... i'm sad! the semester is almost at the end! :(
mmhhh...........And i'm asd cuz hier is soooo cooooold... i want summer! i want beautiful summer dresses....!!
bhaa!!!!
Environmental pollution....pfffff...


Friday I go back in Ticino. Only for 3 Days... but is still too much for me :D
Especially when the people who u wanted to see well.... they aren't... mhm.. it's better if i shut up! :D
Just .. disappointment!!!

But now, my little stars, u HAVE to belive me, when I say that i have a 6 sense about felling 8)
ahha i'm toooo smart, i know...
but next time... somebody have to pay me :D cuz my superpowers aren't gratis, not anymore!

But lets we speak about Gossip Girl.
I and A. would like to do a Telefilm like GG... heheh and us stories are pratically infinite. Every day (almost) tehre are new stories to add... but is not so simple! Who wants that his/her life so... become public?
I don't!
Ya, i know that there are people...like i Big Brother.. but i'm not this kind of uman, or girl...

Well. Next time i will speak about male and female sports, hobbie, etcetc... U will see ;)

Xoxo,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment