Friday 1 May 2009

Come back nr 110281903840

Hi people... i'm backkk!! ehehhe
there are months that i didn't write..omg!!
and my english is wrose, now ehehhe :)

i'm enjoing to have so muuuch free time, now.. and see the other, who have to work hard for the school.. is really really strange!

But ya... tehre are advantage, too.
x exaple, enjoy all the day the sun, or the tv, or... i don't know :)

I want a dog... I really wanta dog.. but my dad said... "forget!!!" but i want a carlino.. i live in a little apartment.. and i am little too... and a big big mega big dog.. no.. mhm... too much :D

And every time that i see spongebob... ohhh <3<3 ehehhe
but there are no living spongebobs... i definitively cry ehehe =)

mh... what say... what say... i have no idea.. today is all so straaange... from a week is all so strange
but thx to my bff ahha :D it s all "wieder ok"

now i have to go.. the simpsons are coming :D
byebye
xoxo
A.

1 comment:

  1. Hi littel, how are you?
    why do you have more fere time than the other students?
    i'm totally stressed and I'm don't know where crash my head.... my hearts is broken yet... all the guy i like goes far away to me, and i don't know why.
    in a month i'll have exams, and i have much work to do! i don't know really how to do it... and when.
    a love you. bye.

    ReplyDelete