Monday 2 February 2009

Snow vs. Shopping

Good morning people!
Today is snowing so0oo0o much.. and i have so fear that the snow is higher than me...........and i must dig to go out... but...
anyway
this night i didn't sleep. why? i have read "Twilight". yes, all.
it's good and today i want to buy the other 3 books... but,maybe, not read soooo fast.
But i have nothing to do...and i past all the time to control my handy... it isn't healty. so i spend my time.... to watch the tv... to... watch the films.... to... wath other films....
ehehhe
all the stuffs that i couldn't do while i studied.
I want to do some shopping. but now...with this snow...mhhh.....................only bed, bed and bed and ...relaaaax!! it's never too much.

And thx D. for saturday. i think that without u i .. was lost. U know what i mean.

And tomorrow come M!!!! And friday A.!! <3>

1 comment:

  1. Hi girl!
    You have nothing to do, and I re-began the shool.... I'm doing a week of workshop, where I have to design the corporate identity of a famous choreographer named Pina Bausch.
    So... now I'm sad and I don't know why.... or maybe I know but I don't want know it.

    A kiss for you my little
    D.

    ReplyDelete