Wednesday 11 February 2009

Frustrating

It is frustrating, know that your most importat dream cannot come true. If u have, and if you are fighting..

Now, i want to say thaaaankkksss belle for the time spent with me!
it was wonderful and crazy too :D like always ehehhe
and OMG thx for saturday night... U are really really the best friends foreva!
I'm so happy, and sosososo lucky.

----------------------------

I'm already in SG.. and omg.. what for a weather! mhh.... is crazier than me! and this is difficult....
BUT! only 6 days and we begin the school, the 2. semester! i'm so enthusiast!
But.. i miss a thing... my biblio!!! ehehhe
Indeed today i must to go in the uni, because learn at home is very difficult! I have to do another exam...mhmm............

and then! i MUST to prepare the party of my 20. B-Day!

I go to take a shower..and then.. uniiii I COMEEE <3
ehehhe. ya... it's crazy i know... :P

XO,
A.

1 comment:

  1. Hi little.... how are you?
    I think that there are frustration always when you hope that whatever'll become reality, but it rest only a dream. But this isn't a reason to stop to belive in it and go on. (I say that.... but I'm sooooo frustrated! sigh...).

    Did I tell you that I'm going to fly in Edimburg, in march? Four days with my english teacher and some classmates... I'm so happy!

    I kiss you.... bye
    D.

    ReplyDelete