Wednesday 4 February 2009

Always waiting for...

Sorry if my posts are.. a little bit yes, and sometimes total NO!
there is a simple explanation .... i hate don't be stressed, have anything to do, and i hate wait.

I think that i like to run... when i walk, i cannot go slow... the best solution is run. the air in my haair...over the face... is a nice feeling.

And i want to return to te discussion over religion.
I must admit that sometimes i need a god, too. When i have some difficulties, or i think that i canot do it, i need someone to ask what i have to wait, what have I to do. What is the best solution, etc.
But.. I have any religion, i believe only in my capacity, in the human capacity. if i'm here is only thx to my family, and if i stil breathe, is thx to my friends, too. So, how can this feeling have somethjing to do with my decisions? with what i think?
At the end of the story, well, i don't ask help to some gods or... some celestial forces. I think that if i always did all alone, i can do all this time, too.
And it's THIS the WHY i think that there is no god. We "use" it only to... save urselves.. to think that there is something MORE that..or who.. can save us, and do all ok. The gods in general, FOR ME, are only a human rappresentation, that.. is total useful, because not all the people are so stronger, or the situation are so.. agreable... to do all alone, without.. a "imaginated something", that can help, if only we ask..

End of the moral.

I return to te simple and normal life ehehe...
Yesterday, how i have already said, i went to do shopping.
Pratically I emty the Henry Cottons.. i simply LOVE HC!!
Than.. no.. i don't want to do the list to what i bought. Is boring, isn't it?
Today? well.. i don't know.. i want to go to skate. but i think that.. i can resist. it's better so.
It hurts too much!
And... mhh...
I want to say to somebody.. although i think that this person don't read my blog, (un)fortunately..
that i'm ...

Have a wonderful day, guys and gals!
Your A.

No comments:

Post a Comment