Friday 23 January 2009

do three words say too much?

Do 3 words say too much?
This i a question that is everytime in my mind..not EVERYtime.. but...
I have never been in love, and never said i<3u
and so i think... can i really love? my heart is really big.. but does it be enoough?
mh.. maybe it's just because i never met a man who has never disappointed me
it s so bad to say..

but return to the reality... the exames reality..
i had and m going to have exames..
law and "bwl" for firt.. i studied soooooooo much :(but i have no idea how are they went...
i have always a good feeling...and i believ ALWAYS in my feelings, cuz at the 99,9999% they say the thrue.. and someone can confirm this! :)
Ale...Marilu..do u know something about it? ehehheheheh NC

anyway..i'm waiting for mathe... u know that it is one of my favourite thins.. and now i can do an exam... that i really great find!
and then vwl..i waten policy eco study.. but at the end i think that i'll study bwl

and the wetter is totally crazy now..
I have alway fear of thunderstorms..and im TOTALLY ALONE! :'((((((((
plese!!! can someone save me? please!

A.

ps... I want to go to "my new bff" or... "favor of love 3"
es wäre mega cooollll ahahhaha :P


ok i go sleeping now.. no.. ahaha it's a joke.. i take some relax... i bath....mhhh....
and then bo!!!!
=)

have a nice ... evening...and night.. and all
--> next!!!

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment