Sunday 11 January 2009

The big freezer

I hate sunday.. is so boring.. my god!
so.. i present u my freezer ahhahha...

are u schoked? don't worry..is always so..
the rivella is for my mom, when
she come to visit me...
the beer is.. for nobody, cuz nobody drinks beer... and.. i hate beer.. but.. who knows?
ahah :)

and then the M!gros
red bull$ to learn
the cranberry, lime and lemon juice to do the cocktails ehehhe
and of course the wather... attention to drink 1,5-2 l. pro day!!!
:)

my god, today i was so tired that i didn't so.. anything.. only a chapter.. repetition...
but... so yaaawnnn

so... have a great evening.
and learn, pelase! don't do like me :D

baci baci

A.

2 comments:

  1. Hi little!
    Wow... beautiful your freezer! ahah ... you live drinking eh?
    I love the blue bottle.. is prosecco, isn't it?
    Anyway.... yesterday I spend my time studying, and today I studied "psicologia della percezione" since 4pm to 11pm ... now I'm very tired and I'll go to sleep a couple of hour. Tomorrow is another day of study.
    Bye bye my Little...
    D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya it is :P i love prosecco too! my freezer is never empty x prosecco hahhaha
    o bella i spend all my days, and hours and.. i don't know to study... but.. my god i have so mega super fear...
    ciao stella
    i<3u

    ReplyDelete