Tuesday 30 December 2008

DON'T OPEN THIS DOOR!

Welcome back!
Today It's better... but just a little.. yesterday was sooo cold... and i kept cold.. and now i'm sick and ill and all... eheheh
not much fiever but :(:( arggg!!!

I want to say thx to I. for yesterday evening!
It was nice, and i relally needed some company... I seriously think too much... and my brain -->> BOOOOOMMMMM ehhehe
then i become sad and then i cannot learn ood and the more sad and ... ya!
eheheh

Tday is mathe and repi-Kkarten Day:
this means that I did already this morning the mathe summaries! And now only exercice and.. :D
When I don't keep a good note in mathe.. i think that i can kill somebody -___-

Have a nice day, cuz here is a biiiig s****** ... -7°C :S
I'm scary to go out... ehehhe

Bax
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment