Tuesday 23 December 2008

BAD A.!!! I can not concentrate ... and i have to study -___-
my mind is... no... no one should know it. But unfortunately some people..like M., A., R. and L. know what is happening into my mind.... ohhh poooooor girls :( eheheh

I miss uuu :( and I miss SG sooo much! My god.. I hate here and I hate some people here.. I always do the countdown :D and, thx, sunday can i return home, my new home! And to my favourite biblio... with my favourite place and my favourite muesli..i'm totally crazy for this muesli!! OMG! it's like an o... ahha no please... I wont be vulgar!

Ya because one this that i'm sure is, that i HATE vulgar things!!
Not for nohing my favourite film is

Breakfast at Tiffany's

ehehhe :P
But I remain here with a very difficult question:
is better the couple Barbie&Ken or Chuck&Blair? I know.. Chuck and Blair... but ... Barbie and Ken are sooo lovely... aren't they?
Just... have to decide :D And somebody knows why! But I'm totaly sure that ...
.... u have to wait the next episode ;)

Baci&Co.
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment